Welcome to Rock Wall Wine Company!
The Tasting Room accepts walk-ins for groups of 6 or less. For groups of 8 or more, we offer a variety of group tasting experiences and bottle service options.
Groups of 8 or more are required to make a reservation so we can best accommodate you. Package pricing starts at $25 per person. Please email us at email@example.com to make a reservation.
We’d love to host you at one of the East Bay’s most unique urban wineries. Whether you are looking for a casual group tasting, a formal tasting or a team building event, Rock Wall Wine Company is the East Bay wine destination. Sample our award winning wines, delicious good eats, and take in the spectacular views of the San Francisco skyline, Rock Wall Wine Company will be an experience you’ll never forget!
Rock Star Tasting Experience: Private Wine Tasting for 5—15 people
Cost: $25 per person Total time: 2 hours
Our most popular informal group tasting experience! Your reservation includes flight of 5 wines and a VIP table. Great for casual al fresco dining and perfect for every casual gathering of friends, family, or business associates.
Love to Rock Tasting Experience: Group Wine Tasting for 15—30 people
Cost: $30 per person Total time: 3 hours
Have a big group who loves wine? Here’s an experience that’s great for an outing of friends, family, and corporate teams. Enjoy a taste of our best-selling sparkling wine plus a flight of 5 of our award-winning wines. This tasting experience is customizable to your event, includes tasting bar and cocktail/lounge seating area and dining.
NEW! Flight of Fancy Tasting Experience: Wine and Cheese Tasting for 2—10 people
Cost: $35 per person Total time: 2 hours
Enjoy the spectacular view of the San Francisco skyline with a pre-selected flight of 4 premium Rock Wall wines (each 2 ounces) paired expertly with 4 gourmet cheeses. Also served with seasonal or dried fruit, chocolate, crackers, and bread.
Rock Wall Presents: Tasting Experience: Formal Wine Tasting for up to 30 people
Cost: $50 per person Total time: 3 hours
This is a formal seated wine tasting, guided by a certified wine expert. This formal tasting and tour includes our winemaker’s notes and the history of Rock Wall Wine Company. Each person receives a pre-selection of a flight of 5 premium wines.
Choose ONE type of flight for your group tasting:
- Mixed Flight: Try an award winning flight of our whites and reds
- All Reds: For the serious and playful red wine lover!
- Wine Blends: Explore the world of blended wines!
- Grand Zinfandel Tasting: Whether you are new to Zinfandel or a devoted lover of the varietal, get comfy and take a grand tour of our award-winning Zinfandels from Sonoma, Napa and Contra Costa County.
Crackers and breadsticks are available for the wine tasting.
What is Wine without Food?
We have partnered with one of the best eateries in the East Bay! Pair our award winning wines with
delicious good eats from our on-site restaurant partner, Scolari’s at the Point! For inquiries for a catering
order for your group tasting, please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rules and Disclosures
- Tasting fee is not waived with wine purchase or as a Club Viva complimentary tasting.
- Club Viva members receive 20% off the listed per person package price. Limit 3 total Club Viva
- member discounts per reservation.
- All attendees must be age 21 or over to participate. Adults only. No children, please.
- Location of the tasting is at the discretion of the Hospitality Coordinator based on space availability
- of the Dome, Deck, or Lot, or weather permitting. All reservations are non-exclusive,
- shared-space within one of our venue facilities. Because we do not require a deposit, we cannot
- guarantee your preferred venue space will be available at any time and reserve the right to
- change locations as needed.
- Designated Drivers/Non-Drinkers are welcome and assessed a $10 per person venue fee.
To book your private tasting appointment, email email@example.com
Parties over 30 people, please contact our Events Department for private event and venue pricing
by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org