The tasting room is open seven days a week! Monday to Friday from 11:30 am to 8:00 pm, and Saturday and Sunday from 11:30 am to 6:00 pm. Happy Hour is Monday to Friday from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm!. Last pour is 15 minutes prior to closing. Always be sure to check the calendar
to confirm hours, as we occasionally close early due to special/private events.
Who Can Taste?
You must be 21 and over to taste and purchase wine. Please make sure to bring your valid ID.
All persons under the age of 21 are strictly prohibited from being in the tasting room. Well behaved children are welcome to enjoy seating on the deck, dome and tarmac. Parents must supervise their children at all times.
We absolutely adore dogs, however they are not permitted at the winery or in the tasting room. Please leave your pets at home (Service Animals are allowed).
Choose 5 wines to taste! The tasting fee ($15) is waived with bottle purchase of $25 or more, per guest.
The Tasting Room accepts walk-ins for groups of 6 or less. For groups of 8 or more, we offer a variety of group tasting experiences and bottle service options.
Groups of 8 or more are required to make a reservation so we can best accommodate you. Package pricing starts at $25 per person. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
View our exciting and popular group packages here
Scolari's at the Point!
Scolari's at the point is open seven days a week from 11:30 am to 8:00 pm, Monday through Friday and from 12:00 pm to 5:30 pm, Saturday & Sunday. visit their website at www.scolarisgoodeats.com
or email them at email@example.com. if you are booking a private event or celebrating a special occasion, please inquire about catering options. (Note, outside food is not permitted). Contact the Scolaris at 510-521-EATS.
Tasting Room Policies
Rock Wall Wine Company continues to pave the way as a family operated and family friendly winery. Making great wine and providing a safe, fun environment in which to enjoy it is our first priority. In an effort to prevent the risk of injury and ensure the safety of all our patrons, Rock Wall Wine Company has made the following changes to our onsite policies as of February 2, 2015:
- All persons under the age of 21 are strictly prohibited in the tasting room without parents. Children are welcome to enjoy seating on the deck, dome and tarmac. Parents must supervise their children at all times. For safety reasons, children running on property is prohibited due to moving forklifts and vehicles as well as safety on foot traffic pathways for patrons and staff.
- No person shall ride any bicycle, roller skates, skateboard or other wheeled devices on Rock Wall Wine Company property. Bike racks will be provided to visitors. Bicycles must be locked onto the bike rack at the entrance of the winery. We will be incompliance with all ADA standards with regard to wheeled devices for the disabled. Strollers will also be permitted.
- All objects (toy and sporting equipment) designed to be thrown, tossed, kicked or transported by aerial suspension are strictly prohibited. This includes balls, boomerangs, kites and frisbees.
- Dogs are not allowed. Service animals are allowed in accordance with ADA specifications.
- By law, outside alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
- No outside food allowed. However, you are welcome to enjoy wonderful good eats by our onsite restaurant partner, Scolari’s at the Point!
- Purchased bottles cannot be consumed onsite as we are an all age facility.
The very unique experience at Rock Wall continues to make us a vibrant and exciting place to visit. Hope to see you soon!
Thank you for your cooperation!
Rock Wall Wine Company Earns Green Business Certification
Rock Wall Wine Company strives to minimize our impact on the environment and the planet by using eco-friendly products in all aspects of wine production. We use environmentally friendly cleaning products for all our cleaning tasks. We reuse or recycle all our glass, cardboard, paper, etc. and we compost all our organic materials. We are environmentally conscious about our water use (using steam instead of water to clean our equipment which reduces water consumption by as much as 80%). We use crossflow microfiltration to produce wine of the highest quality while eliminating alternative environmentally un-friendly filtration technologies.