- The tasting room is open seven days a week!
- Monday to Friday from 11:30 am to 8:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday from 11:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- Happy Hour is Monday to Friday from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- Last pour is 15 minutes prior to closing.
Always be sure to check the calendar
to confirm hours, as we occasionally close early due to special/private events.
Who Can Taste?
- You must be 21 and over to taste and purchase wine. Please make sure to bring your valid ID.
- ALL persons under the age of 21 are strictly prohibited from consuming alcohol on the premises.
- We absolutely adore dogs, however they are not permitted at the winery or in the tasting room. Please leave your pets at home (Service Animals are allowed).
- Choose 5 wines to taste! The tasting fee ($15) is waived with bottle purchase of $25 or more, per guest.
- The Tasting Room accepts walk-ins for groups of less than 8. For larger groups, we offer a variety of group tasting experiences and bottle service options.
- Groups larger than 8 are required to make a reservation for tastings so we can best accommodate you. Package pricing starts at $25 per person. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
View our exciting and popular group packages here
Rock Wall Wine Company Property Policies
- All persons under the age of 21 are not allowed in the tasting room without parents.
- We are happy to serve you wines by the glass to enjoy! However, purchased bottles cannot be consumed onsite as we are an all age facility
- By law, all outside alcoholic is prohibited.
- We invite you to enjoy wonderful good eats by our onsite restaurant partner, Scolari’s at the Point! No outside food.
For everyone’s safety:
- Notice to Parents! We are a full functioning production facility. Please supervise children at all times.
- Riding bicycles, roller skates, skateboard or other wheeled devices is prohibited.
- Please no sporting equipment designed to be thrown, tossed or kicked for the safety of others. This includes balls, boomerangs, kites and Frisbees.
*PETS, ADA and ESA Animals:
We love animals and we love dogs at Rock Wall. However, we have a very unique set of specifications that we are required to abide by. Our lease states that animals are not allowed on this property. Only animals that satisfy ADA requirements are permissible (this is also applicable to psychiatric service dogs). Emotional Support Animals are not covered under the ADA. This property is located within a zone that is a protected bird sanctuary.
The very unique experience at Rock Wall continues to make us a vibrant and exciting place to visit. We hope to see you soon!
Scolari's at the Point
Rock Wall Wine Company Earns Green Business Certification
is located next to the Rock Wall tasting room and is open seven days a week from 11:30 am to 8:00 pm, Monday through Friday and from 12:00 pm to 5:30 pm, Saturday & Sunday. Scolari's is all about taking classic fare and making it extraordinary! The menu changes daily and includes pizza, sandwiches, salads, cheese plates and more. Visit their website at www.scolarisgoodeats.com
. If you are booking a private event or celebrating a special occasion, please inquire about catering options (outside food is not permitted). Contact Scolaris via 510-521-EATS or email@example.com
Rock Wall Wine Company strives to minimize our impact on the environment and the planet by using eco-friendly products in all aspects of wine production. We use environmentally friendly cleaning products for all our cleaning tasks. We reuse or recycle all our glass, cardboard, paper, etc. and we compost all our organic materials. We are environmentally conscious about our water use (using steam instead of water to clean our equipment which reduces water consumption by as much as 80%). We use crossflow microfiltration to produce wine of the highest quality while eliminating alternative environmentally un-friendly filtration technologies.